Manora Terms and Rules of Service
Rules for useing the Shuttle Bus transport system
Dear passangers please follow this rules:
1. Bus tickets can be bought only on the counter of Manora LM or at the Shuttle bus and only in the domestic curency, Macedonian Denars, excange rate is arround 1 eur for 61.5 mkd, or you can buy the ticket with a credit/debit card.
2. The time table of the Shuttle bus is published on the Manora counter on the International Airport Skopje, before the bus stop at the Airport, on our website and on the website of TAV - Skopje.
3. The bus stops on the Shuttle route are: 1. International Airport Skopje, 2. Capitol Mall, 3.International Bus Station Skopje, 4. Hotel Holliday Inn.
4. Eating food or smoking are NOT allowed in the Shuttle bus. Please don`t do that.
5. Please don`t talk to the driver while he is driving.
By accessing the website at http://manoragroup.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Manora's
website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer
of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Manora's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Manora at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Manora's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Manora makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Manora does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Manora or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Manora's website, even if Manora or a Manora authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Manora website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Manora does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Manora may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Manora does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Manora has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Manora of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Manora may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Macedonia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.